The fundraising organizer/committee will be responsible:
- for maintaining their online account.
- for all communications with their participants, should they not be able to answer their questions, they will contact West Coast Seeds.
- for printing, sorting and packing individual orders.
- for submitting payment request form at the end of the campaign.
- for contacting the Community Roots Program Coordinator of any changes to their campaign, contact and shipping information.**
West Coast Seeds will be responsible:
- Supporting the fundraising organizer with their program needs.
- Communicating any program changes to the organizer, during the fundraising period.
- Setting up web accounts for organizations.
- Shipping orders in a timely and accurate manner within 30 days of the final order being submitted.
- Providing 40% profit payment which will be sent between May 15th - May 30th
To respect other fundraising efforts, your campaign should be limited to your direct area, contacts, and family. Please refrain from online sales (with the exception of your organization's website or social media page).
**Fundraiser campaign dates: Due to the high volume of fundraisers we will not be able to adjust your campaign dates once your fundraiser is approved. **
Where products are no longer available, West Coast Seeds reserves the right to substitute a similar product of equal value.
The Fundraising program is only available in Canada.