The fundraising organizer/committee will be responsible:
- for promoting their fundraising campaign.
- for maintaining their online account and ensuring a minimum of 10 orders are placed during their campaign.
- for all communications with their participants, should they not be able to answer their questions, they will contact West Coast Seeds.
- for submitting payment request form.
- for contacting the Community Roots Program Coordinator of any changes to their campaign dates, contact and shipping information.**
West Coast Seeds will be responsible:
- Supporting the fundraising organizer with their program needs.
- Communicating any program changes to the organizer.
- Setting up web accounts for organizations.
- Shipping orders in a timely and accurate manner within 30 days of the final order being submitted.
- Providing 40% profit payment which will be sent between May 15th - May 30th.
To respect other fundraising efforts, your campaign should be limited to your direct area, contacts, and family. Please refrain from online sales (with the exception of your organization's website or social media page).
**Fundraiser campaign dates: Due to the high volume of fundraisers we may not be able to adjust your campaign dates once your fundraiser is approved. Please contact the Community Roots Coordinator to confirm if changes can be made. Should your fundraiser finish before your end date, shipment may be delayed **
Where products are no longer available, West Coast Seeds reserves the right to substitute a similar product of equal value.
The Fundraising program is only available in Canada.